How much does this class cost? I like the sound of the workshop, but how much will it cost me? Find the fees for most of our classes below.
- $25 – Casual Class
- $170 – First time 10 class pass
- $165 – Repeat 10 class pass
- $160 – 1 month unlimited class pass
- $395 – 3 month unlimited class pass
- $700 – 6 month unlimited class pass
- $1090 – 12 month unlimited class pass
All classes are included in the above with the exception of specialty classes, such as workshops and courses. Includes online and in-studio classes.
Specialty Classes and Courses
Supported Restorative Yoga
Supported Restorative Yoga – a 2-hour workshop-style class that involves only 5 poses – a forward bend, a backbend, a twist, an inversion, and Shavasana. Each is held for 10-20 minutes while the body is supported by bolsters, blocks, cushions, and blankets to allow you to simply rest in the pose.
- $35 or 2 class passes. Booking and prior payment are essential, as due to the equipment and space required, the much-demanded places are limited.
Chair yoga is, well, yoga sitting in a chair. 🙂 There are many and varied reasons to do chair yoga: age, injuries, stress and anxiety, or simply to take things at a softer pace. Suitable for wheelchairs with some modification. Please contact us so we can work more closely with your needs if you have serious health or movement limitations.
- $108 for a 9-week course via zoom.
Meditation – join Sarasvati on a Sunday morning for 1 hour of meditation. Some chat, some mindfulness, some still-mind meditation.
- Free! Currently online only. Email us for an invite.
A workshop all about the breath – how to recognise breathing patterns that extend a stress response and shift to a breathing pattern that allows the body to relax and shift away from the stressed state. Learn how we use the breath in a yoga practice, a mindfulness practice, or in general ways to promote relaxation, healing, and sleep.
- $85. Includes a copy of Sarasvati’s book Yoga On and Off the Mat
Teacher Training Workshops
A range of workshops aimed at teachers, teachers in training, or anyone who wants to develop their skills and knowledge base in a particular area of Yoga.
- Workshops generally run on weekends from 10 am – 4 pm, although some may differ.
- CPD points apply.
- $165 unless otherwise stated.